Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Through the pandemic, I had regular zoom meetings with my agent. Though, LA is still in some restrictive phase, there has been other interest in the Morgan Chronicles. I have worked extensively on the TV Bible. Parts of which I'll share at a later date. It's pretty cool. But now the interest has shifted toward books. And I can think of several books for the Morgans, but where to start is difficult, due to the size of it. So I decided to start with a character who is not a part of the Morgans, an outsider. She's a reporter who gains access to the Morgan's to report on the ambush that nearly killed the patriarch. Through her eyes, we meet all the Morgans. We learn of their hopes and dreams through the pen of another. I hope all readers will grow to love them as I do. I'm very excited for this first step and to see them moving forward.