Writing the Morgan Chronicles has been an adventure. I'm nearing the end of book one, or at least the draft of book one. I always need a rough draft before I can seriously put a story together. I have the last scene to write and for some reason, it escapes me.
During this time, I have expanded the Noble Height series to include four books. All complete and waiting for a contract. Very excited about this series:
Noble Heights Series by MH Stevens (www.mhstevens.com)
Noble Heights is set within Wisconsin’s Kettle Moraine, 1960. Carved out by glaciers, the area is perfect for horses and cattle. Kyle and Allison Nethers lost their mother when they were fifteen and eleven. Kyle’s only answer was to escape the grief and run. He was on the run for four years before returning home. Allison’s veterinarian father saves an injured champion horse. With Kyle’s return, he and Allison create a great competitive team to compete for the grand prize. Their love and knowledge of horses was a gift from their mother. The day of the first show, Kyle christened the barn, Noble Heights, named after their mother’s beloved horse. Kyle is building a new training and schooling business in hopes to someday be a world champion. These are the stories of friends and family whose lives, once touched by the love of a beautiful horse, are changed forever.
