For all of those who have been affected by the pandemic, my prayers are with all of you. This pandemic has put a lot of projects either on the back burner or on the reject pile. I can't tell you where the MORGAN CHRONICLES TV Series falls at the moment. Los Angeles has been closed down for so long, I have not received any information on the project at all.
I'm not discouraged because it will surface if it was meant to be seen or read. I think the saga holds so much potential that after all of this chaos is finally concluded, I think the world will search for warmer, gentler, stories of love, commitment, and loyalty. We will reach out for stories that warm our hearts and remind us of the gifts that surround us everyday. That time is nearly upon us. As we look toward the light, I see many new exciting projects on the horizon. Hopefully one of those projects, Morgan Chronicles or Noble Heights, will be one of those.
Check out www.MHStevens.com for information on the new young adult series I'm introducing, Noble Heights. (Temporarily called Hunter's Ridge Series)
