Monday, September 17, 2018

Just a note to my readers, thanks so much for the support you've given me. Writing a book is so incredibly hard, having taken many years to learn the ins and outs of writing and create your voice, readers who have enjoyed my work, are so appreciated.

For my historical readers, I have a huge project in the works called The Morgan Chronicles, which for now is in the hands of a film producer who is trying to decide if they'll make it into a Television series. It's been there a while and this might be the high point on that project, but it will see daylight in one form or another.

On another front, I have a YA in the pipeline, tentatively titled Noble Guardian, under the pen name MH Stevens. When a contract is signed, I'll post the website update. I'm so excited for this manuscript to hit the market. I'll be adding fun facts about the 60's, and introducing the world of horses blog from the horses point of view.

Send in some positive mojo to get this book in print! I love it!


Set in rural Wisconsin in 1962, Noble Guardian is a young girl's journey through loss and abandonment after the death of her mother and the disappearance of her runaway brother. Though it seems an impossible dream, she wants a family and when her father saves an injured champion horse, mysterious things start to happen.

So excited about this one, I can't stand it!!